You can buy them straight from our website. Our bowls have our Cocabana logo included on each bowl.
What about your product returns and refund policies?
If you aren't happy with your product or service, as long as you get in touch within 14 days and the product is unused with its original packaging you will be refunded.
If the product is damaged, please report it as damaged within 14 days and send us a picture as evidence. We will then either provide a refund or replace the product.
Care instructions for the products?
The products are quite durable, but for best results and long lasting lives here are the most important things to note:
- Upon receiving the bowls for the first time, polish with coconut oil and leave them to soak in the oil for around 2 hours. You can then wipe the oil off after allowing the coconut oil to rehydrate the bowls and off you go!
- Wash straight away after eating, if possible, with warm soapy water and avoid soaking for extended periods of time.
- Try not to let the bowls air dry, dry them immediately after washing.
- Avoid the fridge, oven, microwave, dishwasher and any other extreme temperature environment. For example, if you're serving hot porridge or hot soup or even a hot curry, please allow it to cool to not so intense a temperature. These are natural products at the end of the day so it's important to treat them with care!
- Polish with coconut oil roughly every 5 uses to restore and give the bowl its shine back. This will also rehydrate the bowls and also restore their strength! The more you do this, the longer they will last and the stronger they become!
It's bigger/smaller/deeper/shallower than I thought?
Each bowl is unique as no two coconuts have the same markings. Even bowls from the same set have distinct personalities so please expect minor differences. At the end of the day, your bowl will be the only one of its kind and that's pretty cool no? Size wise, all coconut bowls will vary slighty. On average, our bowls hold 500ml-600ml.
How long do the bowls last?
As long as you look after them, they'll last you forever!
What's the difference between the natural and original bowls?
The natural bowls haven't been polished, they have a lighter more textured exterior with a polished centre. The Original bowls are fully polished inside and out and benefit from having a smooth, stylish finish.
You say the bowls are biodegradable but also say that they can last you a lifetime, how does that work?
Well, yes they can last you a lifetime if you adopt the appropriate care outlined above. But if you were to decide to get rid of the bowls, they're made of 100% natural, real coconut shell, therefore you can return them to nature and they would begin to decompose straight away.
How long does shipping take?
We aim to process each and every order within 24-48 hours because we know you want these little beauties ASAP. This means you should receive your order in 3-5 working days. We process them as soon as we can. Your order will be shipped from the UK, you should receive notifications as to when your product is on it's way as each order is tracked. If you have any urgent queries in regards to where it is, then please get in touch with us via email with your order number as the reference and we'll track it down for you as quickly as possible! We are a young company so please bear with us. For international orders, please allow 7-10 working days for the product to arrive.
Who will deliver my bowls?
At the moment, each order is sent via Royal Mail. In our experience they're rather consistent in terms of delivering on time and providing you with adequate communication throughout the process.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping within the UK will cost £3.95. But for orders above £40 shipping is free. International shipping is £7.99 and for orders over £55 shipping is free.
How will my order be packed?
All orders are packed using recyclable cardboard boxes and recyclable tape. Each bowl is also wrapped in custom recycled eco-friendly tissue paper. Where void fill is necessary to keep the product safe we use brown paper filler.
I've entered the wrong address, HELP!
Because we aim to process these orders as quickly as possible, there is a risk of this happening. We're not liable for lost, held or misdelivered items as a result of this. If this has happened, please get in touch with us as soon as you can as the order may not have been processed. Please include your order number and email address for us to get in touch. If the order has been processed and sent to the wrong address, please give your shipping information (found in your order confirmation) to the postal courier and update them by giving the actual address. They will be able to help more than we could. If the item is sent back to us because it hasn't been signed for, then we will send it back to you to the correct address for the cost of the shipping only.
If you still haven’t received your order even though your order status says delivered?
- Check with your neighbours to make sure the package wasn't delivered to their house. Sometimes the mail carriers leave packages at nearby doors by mistake, and on other occasions 'chance it' and leave it on the front doorstep or behind a bin (we all know this happens!)
- If you've no luck next door, and your tracking hasn’t updated, please contact the postal courier. Sometimes they'll hold your order for redelivery and it may just be sat waiting for you to pick it up. Double check the area for the postal slip! If you haven't collected the item in time, they'll return your order to us. If this happens we can help.
- Get in touch with us via email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, the email used to place your order, your order number and any information you've received from the postal courier. We’ll get back to you ASAP with more details.
How do I return my order?
We're confident you'll love each and every one of our products, but if you aren't satisfied then we will replace them or refund you. Please make sure you:
- Notify us within 14 days (otherwise there's nothing we can do).
- Let us know your name, order number and item/s you'd like to return.
- Ensure the products are unused and in their original packaging.
Note: You're responsible for the shipping costs (unless it's a damaged product). Your return will be processed in 3-4 weeks. Please allow 3-5 business working days for the refunds to be issued after processing is complete.
Can I tag you on Instagram?
Of course!! We encourage everyone to have pictures taken with their bowls and creations! Tagging us will help us so much therefore please tag away. We’ll repost your photos on our platform, if you wish, either on our story or as a main feed post. We see Cocabana as a community, and social media is our platform for exactly that.